PSI works day to day in the management of the quality of its products and services to meet the needs and expectations of its customers, the management of Protoinsa Servicios Integrales, SA assumes, leads and promotes the commitment to Quality, providing the necessary resources to achieve excellence and establishing the appropriate measures to ensure that this Quality policy is understood and practiced by all personnel.
For this, it establishes a Quality Management System based on the requirements established by the UNE-EN-ISO 9001 standard, structured around this Quality Policy, and supported by the following principles:
- Quality is a strategic element for the operation of the company.
- There is a firm commitment that all processes related to the production and installation of electromechanical elements, cabins, and field equipment, for railway signaling, comply with the legal requirements and other requirements, to which PSI is committed.
- We are committed to constantly study the market, assessing the quality in the manufacture and installation of our products, trying to meet the needs of customers at all times and adapting to the changes that are required.
- We are committed to understanding the current and future needs of our clients, meeting their requirements and the applicable legal and regulatory requirements, and making an effort to exceed their expectations.
- We will promote the training and awareness of our employees.
- We are firmly committed to continuously improve the effectiveness of our management systems throughout the entire life of the products and services provided and the relationships with our customers.
- We will communicate the commitments acquired with quality to all our employees and to any interested party that requires it.
- We will create the appropriate work environment, involving, motivating and engaging the entire PSI team, in order to understand the importance of meeting the clients’ requirements, the achievement of the objectives and the improvement of the system.
The necessary mechanisms have been established so that the Policy described is understood, understood and put into practice throughout the Organization.
Madrid, to 30 of June of 2017
Juan Carlos Vega Arteaga